You Are Mine (I will come to you in the silence)



                    I
Bb                     Eb           Bb
I will come to you in the silence,
                      Eb                F    
I will lift you from all your fear.
Bb                           Eb        F                       Eb
You will hear my voice, I claim you as my choice
                    Bb               F
Be still and know I am here.

II
Bb                    Eb              Bb
I am hope for all who are hopeless,
                      Eb                     F    
I am eyes to all who long to see.
           Bb                    Eb   F                     Eb
In the shadow of the night, I will be your light.
                    Bb      F
Come and rest in me.

Refrain:
Bb                 Eb             Bb   F             
Do not be afraid, I am with you.
Bb                           Eb        F
I have called you each by name.
Bb                          Eb    F                        Eb
Come and follow me,     I will bring you home.
F         Eb                 F     Bb
I love you and you are mine.


III
Bb                        Eb            Bb
I am strength for all the despairing,
                         Eb                            F    
Healing for the ones who dwell in shame.
Bb                         Eb        F                       Eb
All the blind will see, the lame will all run free.
                   Bb               F
And all will know my name.

IV
Bb                            Eb            Bb
Am the Word the leads all to freedom,
                               Eb                 F    
Am the peace the world cannot give.
Bb                     Eb           F                      Eb
I will call your name, embracing all your pain.
                          Bb            F
Stand up, now  walk, and live.

No comments: