Do Not be Afraid - Key of A



Intro:  A - D - E - A


                    I
A                                    D
Do not be afraid I am with you,
              E                                                   A
I have called you by your name you are mine.


Chorus:
C#m                              D
Do not be afraid I am with you,
              E                                                   A
I have called you by your name you are mine.

                           II
A                                                                  D
When you walk through the waters I'll be with you
              E                                       A
You will never sink beneath the waves.

                          III
A                                               D
When the fire is burning all around you
              E                                           A
You will never be consumed by the flames.

                          IV
A                                                 D
When the fear of loneliness is looming
              E                                 A
Then remember I am at you side

                          V
A                                                          D
You are mine, O my child; I am your father,
            E                                    A
And I love you with a perfect love.

No comments: