Sing to the Mountains


Refrain:
Bb                                  Eb              F
Sing to the mountains, sing to the sea
Bb                  Gm    Cm         F
Raise your voices, lift your hearts.
                  Bb           Dm          G
This is the day the Lord has made,
C                  F         Bb
Let all the earth rejoice.

                      I
Eb                             Bb
I will give thanks to you my Lord,
F                                       Bb
You have answered my plea;
D                                 Gm
You have saved my soul from death,
Cm                                           F
You are my strength and my song.


                  II
Cm    Eb   BbCm   Bb     F
Holy, holy, holy Lord,
D                     Gm                         CmF
Heaven and earth are full of your glory

                 III
Eb                                  Bb
This is the day that the Lord has made
F                                  Bb
Let us be glad and rejoice.
D                              Gm
He has turned all death to life
Cm                              F
Sing of the glory of God.



Learned this hymn in my college day, in Colegio del Sagrado Corazon de Jesus.



No comments: