My God Loves Me


Intro:   D G  C G  D   G

                I
         G      D     G      G7
My God loves me
        C          G        D  
His love will never end.
G     C      DG           C
He rests within my heart
               G       D     G
For my God loves me.

                II
       G  D    G      G7
His gentle hands
         C           G      D
He stretches over me.
G             C          D        G                C
Though storm-clouds threaten the day,
             G   D     G
He will set me free.

               III
         G      D    G      G7
He comes to me
       C          G             D
In sharing bread and wine.
G       C      D    G                C 
He brings me life that will reach
                G     D   G
Past the end of time.

              IV
         G      D      G      G7
Our God loves us,
        C          G          D
his faithful love endures,
G      C    D   G                 C
And we will live like his child
               G    D     G
Held in love secure.

               V
        G    D    G      G7
The joys of love
       C          G             D
As off'rings now we bring.
G       C      D  G                C
The pains of love will be lost.
            G       D     G
In the praise we sing.




No comments: