I am the Bread of Life


Refrain:
       E7       A    E                         A
And I will raise    him/her/them up,
       A7       D    A                       E
And I will raise    him/her/them up,
       E7        A                           D
And I will raise him/her/them up,
Bm       E    E7  A
on the last     day.

               I
A                            C#m
I am the Bread of life.
       D                             Bm        E
He who comes to me shall not hunger;
       E7             A              C#m       D
He who believes in me shall not thirst.
A                                  F#m
No one can come to me,
      D            Bm                 E
Unless the Father draws him.

              II
         A                        C#m
The bread that I will give
           D                 Bm            E
Is my flesh for the life of the world,
         E7            A  C#m     D
And  you who eat of this bread,
A                           F#m
You shall live forever,
 D              Bm     E
You shall live forever.

No comments: