Persons are Gifts

Adapted by: Sr.M. Nora Ng, RGS  
                    Sr. M. Pia del Rosario, RGS


                     I
E                    C#m   F#m       B7
Persons are gifts of God to me
E                     C#m               F#m  B7
That come all wrapped so diff'rently
E                              A             F#m
Some so loosely, others so tightly,
        E                      C#m     F#m   B7
But wrappings are not the gift.

                  II
E         C#m   F#m     B7
I am a gift of God to me.
E          C#m      F#m  B7
Do I accept the gift I see?
E                         A               F#m
I am a person, and for this reason,
     E               C#m F#m   B7
A wonderful gift of love.

                 III
E          C#m   F#m    B7
Am I a gift to others, too,
E                    C#m     F#m       B7
That must be giv'n to you and you?
E                                A               F#m
We are all persons, gifts to be shared
      E                C#m         F#m  B7       E
So lets have a grand exchange     of gifts!


Please repeat from verse I if necessary. 


No comments: